Select Page

Americans Were Asked If Biden Or Trump Speaks For Them?…Responses Sends Shockwaves Through Dem Party

Americans Were Asked If Biden Or Trump Speaks For Them?…Responses Sends Shockwaves Through Dem Party

The Biden administration is in a shambolic state, with approval ratings that continue take go down as more and more Americans are dissatisfied with the poor state of the economy and the Biden administration’s disastrous foreign policy.   IN NOVEMBER, a USA Today/Suffolk poll saw his approval ratings dip to 38%, with 59% of voters disapproving of his job performance, a net approval rating of -21%.  Further, 64% of Americans said they do not want Biden to run for a second term.  On Tuesday, a Rasmussen Reports poll found that a significant number of Americans believe that Trump speaks for them more than Biden does.  The Washington Examiner Reports

TRENDING: MINNESOTA SCHOOL BOARD VOTES TO PROVIDE EXTRA PAY TO NON-WHITE TEACHERS

“By a 44% to 31% margin, likely voters chose Trump over Biden when asked, “Which of the following politicians most represents your political views?”

And as if that isn’t problematic enough for the embattled White House, the survey showed that the Democratic base is divided.

Rasmussen said that just 58% of Democrats believe Biden speaks for them. Another 19% cited Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Worse, 14% of Democrats said Trump spoke for them, and 5% pointed to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, for a total of 19%. And half of the whites and 33% of blacks also cited Trump.

Republicans, meanwhile, didn’t have trouble citing who spoke for them. They chose Trump, 73%, then McConnell by just 10% (Trump has been at war with McConnell recently). An equal 10% cited Biden.”

TRENDING: RADIO HOST DEAN OBEIDALLAH CLAIMS ‘THE GOP IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST, FASCIST MOVEMENT THAT HAS REJECTED DEMOCRACY AND EMBRACED BOTH AUTOCRACY AND VIOLENCE’

Even the Biden regime apologists at CNN were recently forced to admit that Biden’s economic ratings are the worst since Jimmy Carter’s in the ’80s.  In a recent ABS/Ipsos poll, only 28% of Americans approved of the job Biden was doing to handle inflation, and 47% said the measures he was taking were making inflation worse instead of 22% who said they were helping, according to a FOX News poll.

Cross-posed from 100% Fed Up.

We at 0censor run off of your goodwill; with the Holidays upon us, we are once more raising funds to continue our services into the following year. We only ask that you give what you can, this business is one of love, but anything you can donate helps!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Christmas-Giving-1024x239.png

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.

About The Author

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.

Visit Our Sponsors

Visit Our Sponsors