Select Page

Bomb Threat Was Given Before Nashville Explosion, Video Shows evacuation as Vehicle Blew Up

Bomb Threat Was Given Before Nashville Explosion, Video Shows evacuation as Vehicle Blew Up

We are now finding out there was a bomb threat before the explosion this morning in Nashville, in the video below we hear warnings for people to evacuate, something that may have saved countless lives.

Footage posted on Twitter Friday by a mysterious account showed the apparent message — and subsequent blast — that rocked the city.

RELATED: BREAKING NEWS – MASSIVE EXPLOSION IN NASHVILLE, POLICE SAY IT WAS INTENTIONAL

“This area must be evacuated now, this area must be evacuated now. This area must be evacuated now, if you can hear this message evacuate now. If you can hear this message, evacuate now,” the warning states before an explosion apparently occurs and the video feed goes white.

“This appears to have been an intentional act,” Metro Nashville Police Department tweeted. “Law enforcement is closing downtown streets as the investigation continues.”

An audio warning was being broadcast before the explosion, according to videos posted online, at this time it looks like this was coming from the RV. . 

“If you can hear this message, evacuate now,” the warning said. 

Officers first responded to the area after receiving a report of shots fired. They called in the bomb squad after seeing the suspicious vehicle, an RV. Nashville Police Chief John Drake said that officers found the RV with a recording saying that it would explode in 15 minutes. At that point, Drake said, police began evacuating buildings in the area and the vehicle blew up soon after.

As of late Friday morning, police did not know if anyone had been inside the vehicle at the time of the explosion, and they were not yet able to confirm that shots were actually fired.

TRENDING: BLOODTHIRSTY JIHADISTS COVER CHRISTIAN IN GASOLINE, TRY TO BURN HIM THREE TIMES UNTIL MIRACLE HAPPENS

The investigation is now being led by the FBI’s Memphis field office, and a spokesperson for the Department of Justice said Acting Attorney General Jeff Rosen “directed that all DOJ resources be made available to assist in the investigation.”

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.

About The Author

Timothy Benton

Student of history, a journalist for the last 2 years. Specialize in Middle East History, more specifically modern history with the Israeli Palestinian conflict. Also, a political commentator has been a lifetime fan of politics.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visit Our Sponsors

0Censor Community Beta!

 

Tired of being censored by Facebook?  We have decided to open up a new community and give our users a platform for how they feel without censorship!

Enjoy the freedom of free speech, join now!

Visit Our Sponsors