Select Page

BREAKING: Commission Covering For Biden, Makes Debate Virtual, Trump Refuses

BREAKING: Commission Covering For Biden, Makes Debate Virtual, Trump Refuses

In their attempt to cut off the president, to control what is being said, the Election Commission is not even trying to hide the fact that they are protecting Biden, now are demanding the debate be held virtually. Trump has refused, said that no debate has ever been held in such a manner, would give the moderators too much control over what he can or can’t say.

The second presidential debate between President Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden will take place virtually with both candidates in separate locations, the Commission on Presidential Debates announced on Thursday.

The commission announced the new form after Trump tested positive for the coronavirus last week. Trump responded to the news minutes later asserting he would not “do a virtual debate.”

TRENDING: Fact Check: Harris Says Biden Won’t Ban Fracking, Video Shows Her and Biden Saying They Would

“The second presidential debate will take the form of a town meeting, in which the candidates would participate from separate remote locations,” the commission said in a statement, according to CNN. “The town meeting participants and the moderator, Steve Scully, Senior Executive Producer & Political Editor, C-SPAN Networks, will be located at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County in Miami, Florida. The White House Pool will provide coverage of the second presidential debate.”

Trump responded to the news minutes on Fox Business minutes after the announcement, saying, “I’m not gonna do a virtual debate.”

To claim that this debate would put anyone in danger is nonsense; Harvard Medical show that COVID-19 is no longer contagious within 10 days after contacting it, since Trump was diagnosed last week with COVID-19 on Oct 1 and was taken to Walter Reed on Oct 2, saying that 20 days later there is a risk of infection is nonsense, this is done to control the debate and protect Biden.

White House physician Dr. Sean Conley and a team of doctors cleared Trump for release from the hospital on Monday. The president is currently at the White House, is still working in isolation, but is working from the White House as he recovers.

“Over the past 24 hours, the president has continued to improve. He’s met or exceeded all standard hospital discharge criteria,” Conley said on Monday before Trump returned to the White House later that evening. “He’ll receive another dose of Remdesivir here today, and then we plan to get him home. It’s been more than 72 hours since his last fever — oxygen levels, including ambulatory saturations and his … breathing are all normal. Though he may not entirely be out of the woods yet, the team and I agree that all our evaluations, and most importantly his clinical status, support the president’s safe return home, where he’ll be surrounded by world-class medical care 24/7.”

Want to be able to give your political opinion without worries over if Facebook or Twitter, or some other social network site will censor your statement? Come visit us, we never censor, believe everything should be open to debate.

Trump and first lady Melania tested positive for the coronavirus on Oct. 2. The diagnosis raised questions over whether Trump, at 74 years old and overweight, would be well enough by Oct. 15 to debate Biden, who is 77. Biden said that if Trump still had the coronavirus at the time of the second debate, it should be canceled.

“Well, I think if he still has COVID, we shouldn’t have a debate,” Biden told reporters on Wednesday. “I think we’re gonna have to follow very strict guidelines. Too many people have been infected and it’s a very serious problem.”

“And so I’ll be guided by the guidelines of the Cleveland Clinic, and what the docs say is the right thing to do — if and when he shows up for debate,” he added.

This move hardly comes as a surprise. The ranking members of the Democrats, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, have cautioned Biden about doing another debate, claiming it would be nothing but an “exercise in skullduggery.”

What we are seeing is a move to change the complexion of the debates to give Biden the most favorable results. Trump needs to stick to his guns here, if there is a barrier between the candidates, as we saw with the VP debate, this should be find.

We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.

After months of Pelosi demanding Trump funds illegals, sanctuary cities, and pay to rebuild cities ruined due to riots, Trump rejected this, then threw it right back on her lap.
In attacking Christians who said they believe marriage is a union between a man and a woman, Biden attacked people who still believed this as the ‘dregs of society!”
A moderator, once more while attacking Pence, refuses to ask Harris hard questions that would be difficult to answer.

About The Author

Timothy Benton

Student of history, a journalist for the last 2 years. Specialize in Middle East History, more specifically modern history with the Israeli Palestinian conflict. Also, a political commentator has been a lifetime fan of politics.

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visit Our Sponsors

Visit Our Sponsors