China Is At War With This Nation While Our Leaders Continue To Submit and Profit From Them
Absence an admission of intent, the best explanation for a seriously disruptive event – between individuals and nations – is sought in its subsequent consequences.
The release of Covid-19 from the Wuhan Institute of Virology was likely intentional, as an act of unrestricted warfare aimed at America specifically and the West in general.
Asymmetrical Warfare, Un-Restricted Warfare, Stealth War
A hostile act where two or more states exploit their opponent’s weaknesses (s) using strategies and tactics generally considered outside the symmetry of conventional warfare.
In 1998, two Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) Colonels, Qiao Liang, and Wang Xiangsui wrote a book entitled “Un-Restricted Warfare”. Here are a few quotes from that book.
- “Warfare which transcends all boundaries and limits, in short; unrestricted warfare.”
- ”…this kind of war means that all means will be in readiness, that information will be omnipresent, and the battlefield will be everywhere. It means that all weapons and technology can be superimposed at will…all the boundaries lying between the two worlds of war and non-war, of military and non-military, will be totally destroyed, and that many of the current principles of combat will be modified, and even that the rules of war may need to be rewritten.”
- “These two sentences, ‘fight the fight that fits one’s weapons’ and ‘build the weapons to fit the fight,’ show the clear demarcation line between traditional warfare and future warfare, as well as pointing out the relationship between weapons and tactics in the two kinds of war.”
China’s stealth war on: Economy, Military, Global diplomacy, Technology, Education, Infrastructure
“Stealth War: How China Took Over While America’s Elite Slept” (© 2019) was written by Brigadier General Robert Spalding (USAF, Ret.). Spalding served 26 years. He ended his career as the Senior Director for Strategic Planning to the National Security Council, was formerly the China strategist for the Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staffs, as well as a Senior Defense Official and Defense Attaché to China. He holds a doctorate in economics and mathematics from the University of Missouri and is fluent in Mandarin Chinese. He wrote:
“Chinese diplomacy seeks to manipulate targets so they don’t realize they are doing the CCP’s dirty work. To do this, China convinces other countries that it is a good neighbor or partner and is genuinely trying to help their partners help themselves. There is little doubt that this poly drives the vast majority of deals as China unfurls its projected $1.3 trillion Belt and Road infrastructure plan for developing nations. By building a global network of connected railroads, highways, and ports throughout two-thirds of the world, China can talk a great game about helping countries participate in the worldwide economy. but it also puts the CCP in a position to control that economy and exploit all the data that is generated as people and goods move around the world. ‘No conflict. No confrontation. Win-win cooperation is the CCP’s slogan.”
Major American corporations have sold their intellectual souls to China
The subtitle of Spalding’s book illustrates how some major American corporations have sold their intellectual souls to China for a bowl of soup (Genesis 25:29-34).
Meanwhile, over several years, China has successfully compromised the President of the United States through the Biden family.
Spalding’s intent in writing was “to alert the world of China’s stealth war and its strategy to dominate the planet by focusing on six spheres of influence: the economy, the military, global diplomacy, technology, education, and infrastructure.”
With the initial thesis stated above in mind, what have been the consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic on America? Here’s a short list:
Consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic on America?
- Covid-19 was a major factor in removing President Trump from office as the MSM targeted him as the enabler of the spreading virus. The by-product of his removal was the loss of the deterrent to China’s one-sided trade relationship with the U.S. When Trump left, China’s trade exploitation recommenced. (See Spalding’s book for elaboration.)
- The Virus provided an opportunity for the U.S. Federal Government to take further steps toward becoming more of a surveillance state. That objective emerged in the wake of 9/11. Citizen surveillance has reached epic levels in China. America is catching up.
- Public reaction to the Virus has brought division among the American citizenry. The unvaccinated are stigmatized by federal officials, including the President, by some state governments, and by the liberal media. America is divided. The statement “Never let a crisis go to waste” has never been truer. Today’s definition of ‘unwasted’ is chaos.
- America’s economy faces mounting inflationary pressures as the federal deficit rises to interstellar levels. A breakdown in the supply chain is blamed for the unavailability for some goods and services. (This month, a major-chain hotel employee blamed the supply chain for a failure to provide bathrooms with soap. The desk clerk was reminded that soap remains available at Walmart.)
- Public education is torn between in-class vs. remote learning and mask vs. no-mask debates concerning students and teachers. On-again/off-again on-line instruction for many college students has negatively impacted learning. The immediate loss in intellectual growth at all educational levels is historic for modern times. Most recently, the SCOTUS voted that the Federal Government could not constitutionally require that non-government commercial entitles demand their employees be vaccinated. But that left government open to requiring their employees to be poked.
- The credibility of the primary U.S. federal medical systems has been irreparably eroded – for the foreseeable future – in the minds of much of the American citizenry. Dr. Anthony Fauci began as an authority on treating the virus. His credibility in that venue has significantly declined (more on that later).
- The current administration is pushing for an investment in infrastructure. Those who witnessed the last time an infrastructure investment was pushed by Congress remember that much of the money went elsewhere. Recall how President Obama and the CEO of GE laughed about how those ‘shovel ready projects’ were not as ‘shovel ready’ as they thought.
CCP’s Un-Restricted Asymmetrical War on America through Covid-19
You have noticed that the drivers of some passing vehicles, although alone, are masked. That behavior illustrates Mass Formation Psychosis (later on), where fear abounds. Some warranted. Much not. Fear has a debilitating impact on society. That effect can be seen in the rising crime rates in Big Blue Cities, representing a general spread in lawlessness. There is nothing to stop it from invading the suburbs.
As all this happens, there is a precipitous increase in deaths from fentanyl overdoses, much of the drug having crossed the open U.S. southern border after originating in China.
These outcomes are a few among the consequences of the CCP’s Un-Restricted Asymmetrical War on America through Covid-19 (AKA: Wuhan Virus).
And the rest of the West is not immune.
Cross-posted from Canada Free Press
Notes from the Editor
I think the thing that bothers me the most is the fact that we are at war, not a shooting war, but this is every bit as much of war as the cold war was, but there we were facing a war of influence, we are now facing outright attacks, both with cyber attacks and germ warfare. We have seen an uptick as China has moved to isolate us further and further.
This is not a war for their rightful place; China needs to defeat the U.S. They are doing what they are doing now to weaken us as a nation; when they finally feel we are sufficiently weak and have surpassed us in strength, they will turn this from a shadow war to a kinetic one.
Meanwhile, many of our leaders from both sides of the aisle are more concerned about lining their pockets than standing up to China. Where we are in an active shooting war, these people would be lined up and shot as traitors, but we turn away from it and figure the elite’s corruption is normal. I promise, if a politician from China were doing this, they would not wait two minutes before they marched him outside, brought him to the nearest police station, lined them up against a wall, and executed them.
Meanwhile, even our highest official, the President, is making millions off the enemy. This is ignored by congress, have a president stand up to them as the last one did, they scream in outrage. America is being destroyed, just as China wants, but it is from the top down, all while we continue to elect these officials back in power. So long as we continue to get cheap computers, TVs, and game stations, we are content to watch this collapse.
We are committed to truth and accuracy in all of our journalism. Read our editorial standards.